The Way I See Things

football, gaming, music, and life rants.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Football and Asteroids

To start off, I want to thank anyone who happens to read this blog. This is my first attempt and I'm sure it will evolve as time passes.


I am going impose my point of view my readers ( if I have any) on topics that I encounter in my daily life.

I enjoy gaming, football, and music.

My wife showed me an nice retro game site. So, I had a nice time playing Asteroids this morning.

Retro Arcade

Last night was week 3 of the pre-season. I watched my Bucs play the Jaguars. It didn't appear that the Bucs offense moved the ball very well. So, we may have another season of an Awesome defense with an unproductive offense. There just seemed to be too many blocked passes at the line of scrimmage. The Bucs defense was totally on their game. I think it's easier for defenses to get ready in the pre-season than it is for offenses. Their job is to read offenses and respond accordingly. Offenses have to work on their timing and learn how to trick defenses into mis-reading thier intentions. I just think that it's harder for an offense to Gel as a unit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Guy I know out in Hawaii told me today that the Jaguars have three Hawaiins on their team this year. I told him I'd have to root for the team just so I could say I was a friend.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home