The Way I See Things

football, gaming, music, and life rants.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Fake Moonlanding

I read recently where Nasa has lost the original recording of the moon landing. Is this a prelude to their announcement that it was all actually filmed on a movie set? I believe that it is only a matter of time before the truth comes out, that we have never been to the moon. There is another theory, that we actually have a secret base on the moon and have been in secret contact with aliens there. I think that theory is pretty far fetched. I know some people think I am a crack pot for my moon landing theories, but I don't care. There is too much evidence against such an achievement.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Dude, Capricorn One was FICTION. You know, like George Lucas's Star Wars or Oliver Stone's JFK.

The problem with secret conspiracies is people ... can't ... keep ... secrets. Do you really think Buzz Aldrin would claim to see UFO's and NOT mention the moon landings were fake?

You've watched Satellite TV, so I assume you believe we can get into space -- so why not a little higher?

3:10 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

I believe we can get a little higher, but I do not believe we had the technology in 1969. If we did, then why haven't we been back since? Did they destroy the movie set or something? And...Capricorn 1 was an excellent movie.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

sudo make me a sandwich

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home